What's on my face

I've been wanting to post a makeup blog post for a while. On my tumblr I always get questions about what I use as makeup and what I use on my hair. So, for today we will focus on my face! For the longest time I never had the money to splurge on the makeup I wanted to use. Now that I work a lot and can save up for what I want, I try new things all the time. My favorite brands right now are NARS, Urban Decay, and tarte. I just jumped onto the NAKED band wagon at the very end of 2013, and I can honestly say it is worth every single penny you put into it!
When it comes to foundation with me, I want something with full coverage, not cakey, and something that doesn't oxidize into a darker color once it's on your skin. If you are the palest person in the world like me, I recommend the urban decay naked skin foundation. This particular foundation blends very evenly and easily as well as matches perfectly with my skin tone. It was tough though deciding between this one and the NARS shear matte foundation. The only problem I had with that was that it was harder to blend and wasn't as a subtle look on my skin. As for blush, you absolutely CAN NOT go wrong with tarte's glisten clay blush...it is so fun, subtle, and beautiful on a lot of complexions. 
Lips: NARS matte lipstick, all the way! It is a long lasting brilliant red. I really can't say much more than that, I am a lip stick and stainholic and I really adore their lipsticks. 
I have been thinking of starting to post makeup tutorials on here, so if you would like to see one comment below and let me know.

Here's a list of the makeup I use:
Urban Decay NAKED pallet
Tarte glisten clay blush
NARS heat wave lipstick
Yves Saint Laurent rouge laque glossy stain
Urban Decay NAKED SKIN 0.5
Sonia Kashuk translucent powder



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer