Warby Parker

I need YOUR help, helping me choose my first pair of glasses! Warby parker allows you to try on five pairs of their frames for free for five days! I picked the ones I thought would look best on me, honestly I am stuck on deciding between 3 of the 5! So here it goes!
                                                      Marcel in Plum Marblewood
Mallory in Blue Marblewood
Durand in Saddle Russet
Edgeworth in Sage
Okay so those are all the glasses I liked the best on me, it's really between the first three! Leave a comment anywhere you see this posted and help me decide! 
THANKS!




5 comments:

  1. Marcel in Plum Marblewood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all so perfect on you but i love the third ones! durand in saddle russet!
    xo,
    maddie

    http://feelingmagenta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you maddie! It's a tie between 1 and 3! This is such a hard thing to choose lol

      Delete
  3. Hi, this is really random, but I just Google searched "Warby Parker Durand" to see what they look like on people, and this post came up. I'm sure you already ordered your frames, but I like Marcel the best, and I wanted to tell you that I love your hair!!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer