Be this sunset one for keeping

     Ever since David and Peyton moved to California for a short minute when we also lived there Peyton and I formed a sorta bond that would last a life time. There is no one else I would rather photo adventure, shop, and complain about everything with. This was just the beginning, ever since we have had so many life changes and travels together. Whether we are in Brooklyn, Pittsburgh, or Indiana we always have the best time together. I am so glad we became as close as we did, especially in a transition in my life where I really needed a girl companion.
     Enough with sappy writes and on with today's October adventure, enjoy.













































NOTE: Peyton Caron took the photos of me on today's post everyone should check out here flickr, she is now looking for people to shoot so you should give her a shot! She is an amazing photographer based in Indiana, Pennsylvania.

















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer