On the beach

     This weekend adventure was a simple camping trip at Crystal cove. Our camping spot was a three mile hike in the hills, all up hill. Well worth the hike though, and it could of been worse, the weather was nice and I was with my best buddy. Austin had been talking about camping here for months, and every week he tried to convince me I never "felt like it", this time was different. I wanted to do something for him, but also that would give us quality time together. This was a perfect fit.

     The summer sun on our pale skin felt refreshing, and the earth beneath our feet felt promising. A night full of meaningful conversation, holding on another close, and being one with nature. It doesn't get much better than that for a great weekend adventure. There aren't a whole lot of words to put down here...just know, we had a wonderful time and enjoy the moments through pictures.






                 

2 comments:

  1. What lens did you use for these pictures? I absolutely LOVE the shot of the jackrabbit. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I use a 40mm and a 55-250mm! Thank you so much <3

      Delete

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer