New year, New blog





 I thought I would start a blog, a real one, where I actually post about my life and what I like.
So, we will start with me...My name is Allie Overholt, I'm just a silly 22 year old with big hopes and even bigger dreams. I was brought up in a small town in Southwestern Pennsylvania, though it felt like I lived in the city my whole life. I now reside in Southern California, with my husband, who I married earlier last year! I went to school to be a cosmotologist and my dream is to do hair and makeup for movies, especially time period movies (even more specifically, 1930s-1960s era movies.) Although I am not currently doing that as a career I still hold it close to my heart and aspire to do so soon. Currently, I am a barista at a coffee chain called Peet's coffee and Tea, and I love it so much.
     In my spare time I love to travel to places I've never been, right now I'm completing my goal of seeing pretty much all of California. In addition to traveling I love to hike, blog, cook, take pictures, and watch a lot of movies. 
     I hope that in time, you all will get to know me through my blog, whether it be through pictures or words. For now this is enough, until next time...
-Allie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer