BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

     Austin and I are getting ready to celebrate our first year of marriage next weekend, so I figured it was a good time to come out with what we have planned for this next one. After months of praying together, God has put it on our hearts to pick up our lives and relocate to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. There is a lot of reasoning behind it, but we don't really feel the need to express it all to everyone.
     I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has made my time in California incredible. I've met some of the best people living out here, and frankly I would have not made it if it wasn't for you. When I moved out here, I knew no one but Austin and had just met his family. It was a terrifying time in my life, but you all helped me grow so much. Not only grow as a person, but also as an adult. Some of my best memories and experiences have been made out here, but as life goes, sometimes you have to make drastic changes.
      We are both very excited to see what is to come in the next chapter of our lives. I'm excited for something new and to be able to get back into doing hair and makeup again. See you in July, Pittsburgh. Now enjoy pictures from our cool hike yesterday at Whiting Ranch, CA.

This hike was fantastic and so colorful, I didn't feel like I was in Southern California anymore.





2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you two! Honestly, I'm slightly envious of how adorable you two are. :) Welcome back, though! <3

    ReplyDelete

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer