End of year review


     Well, goodbye 2015, I will miss you because you were really good to me. 2015 you started off so badly I didn't have hope in you, but you turned it around really quickly. We drove coast to coast, we moved out, we moved in, and we moved out again. We started new jobs and quit those new jobs and got even newer jobs. We made friends and we lost friends. We fought and we loved each other endlessly. We grew together and in some ways apart. All of these thing played and important part to my year. 2015, you taught me so much about myself. You taught me to have self control. You taught me to never give up. You taught me to let go. You taught me to forgive. You taught me to move on. What a year of growth in so many ways.
     I didn't take as many road trips in 2015 like I would have hoped, but we took some. I didn't take as many photos as I have in the past years, but the memories will not fade from my memory. I didn't jot things down on here when I got home from a trip. I didn't write in my journal and I didn't post on my instagram. I deactivated my facebook with Austin to re-active it and deactivate it again. I got passionate about politics, and grew to love peoples who opinions differ from mine.
     Below is a few shots from this year that I did happen to capture from California, Boston, Pittsburgh and anywhere else I may have been. Goodbye 2015, I know 2016 will be even better.































Goals for 2016: Take more pictures, travel more, drink more coffee, spend more time with people I care about and value that time. I plan on spending time in nature again this year, hiking more, and camping. As some of you know, I recently started working for ModCloth. If any of you know me, this is a huge deal for me because I've loved this company so much for so many years and have tried to get a job there every way I could, and I finally did it. I love it so much, and I hope to be here for a while. So one of my goals for 2016 is to work hard at my new job and try to be the best I can be for everyone. If anyone wants to ever hang out and have a photo adventure message me!

Thank you everyone for a great 2015. 





















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer