Disneyland

     My good friend Christopher took my husband, Austin, and I to Disneyland for a play date! I have to say, I felt just like I did the first time we went to the happiest place on earth, a five year old little girl. We met him at the center dividing line between the two parks. It was the first time we had seen each other since I had quit Disneyland the previous Feburary. There is always something so special about seeing a good friend after a long time apart, it often feels like, for me, that we infact actually have seen each other all the time in between. Nothing is ever awkward, and to me a good friendship should be that way.
     We first went to the Disneyland side, and surprisingly got on all the rides right away! In between rides and waiting in line we caught up on a year past and all of our adventures! Christopher recently got hired with a super awesome company doing his dream job and I could not be more proud of him. It's always really great to see good well-rounded people succeed in life. We road all of my favorites, Star tours, space mountain, and pirates (due to seasonal changes a lot of rides were closed on the Disneyland side). On the way out before we proceeded to California Adventure, we decided to make a quick stop to the new starbucks there. EVEN THEIR STARBUCKS IS MAGICAL (EG, photo below).

     California Adventure will always hold a special place in my heart. I only worked there a few short months, but in those months I met the most wonderful, memorable people of my life. I got to see a few of those people, still smiling, and still the same way I left them. After riding a few of the rides and eating lunch on fisherman's warf, Tabitha, Christophers girlfriend met up with us. Believe me when I say there is not a couple in this world more precious together than these two and I am so happy I finally got to meet the girl behind his happiness! We went on all the rides on the park and Chris even got ice cream and we called it night a few minutes before closing time! This was hands down the most relaxing, enjoyable times at Disneyland I ever had in my life. All thanks to a selfless wonderful friend.







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Follow on Bloglovin

Meet The Author

Allie O,
24
I'm a Pennsylvania native, starting over again in Pittsburgh
I'm a wife, barista, hairstylist, adventurer